What's new

iOS4 Out Monday!!! After install post your first thoughts here!

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Ok, for everybody that is getting up bright and early to D/L iOS4 monday. Feel free to share you likes/dislikes and first impressions.

a lot of reviews already out for the beta but i bet there will be many changes in the final release. i will upgrade my 3g but the 3g wont have every thing will it just the 3gs and 4 will. i want to see how the 3gs handles multi tasking with large amounts of apps and games open.

are you going to upgrade?

Yes, it will be fun to see... Even tho it's not going to let you open alot of apps and leave them running. But hey I just want pandora to work ;)

yeah exactly, i will be upgrading also while waiting for my iphone 4. then noticehow much faster it will work on the iphone 4 lol. but i wont be touching my iphone 4 until i charge it for 24 hours first so friday for me

I think just performing the OS upgrade will make many feel like they have a new phone! Will Apple charge 3G/3GS owners for the upgrade?

no only the ipod touch users gets charged for majour updates and maybe ipad? not sure about ipad but all iphones versions get it free well apart from the original iphone it does not get it at all

That sucks. I was going to try to put it on my 1st gen iPod Touch, but I won't pay for it since I don't use it that much.

i think its cheap something like 9.99 dollars, will 1st gen ipod touch even get the update? they did not mention it.

I am really looking forward to it but away on holiday next week, will have to take laptop with me and see if I can find strong enough wifi where I am staying.

Think Apple HQ are about 8 hours behind us in the UK so may need to leave it till the afternoon! Or does anyone have a more accurate idea of how it will work?

yeah im sure the single will be strong, i am at a guest house they have 20mbit connection here this tiny cheap place lol...

Apple HQ? whats that?

yeah im sure the single will be strong, i am at a guest house they have 20mbit connection here this tiny cheap place lol...

Apple HQ? whats that?

Time Zone.... The uk is +6

Yea, my girlfriend is from the uk I know shes looking forward to it also.
I have a feeling it will be mid-morning before its out here.

ohh the time difference for us to the uk? in seattle its 8 hours i think depends where in america right?