What's new

Apple releases iPhone iOS 4

iPadOne

Reaction score
Yep folder and multitasking pretty cool, still exploring the new features … look like really ton of new stuff inside this new OS

xdhd350

Reaction score
lol 3 days is ok, what will you do with your 3gs? sell it?

Yes, just don't know which way yet. Family member, neighbor, Gazelle, Ebay, Craigslist. Since I have the 32gb 3Gs, it's still of value, especially since it supports most of the iOS4 functionality.

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
most? i thought all.. but it still has value and they released the 8GB version now

iPadOne

Reaction score
i like the Lock screen in the OS4 exactly like the Ipad … for get it press two time in the home button and slide at left and Voila

djtodd

Reaction score
I don't see any difference with my 3 G, except that the upgrade added about a gig to my usage. What am I looking for?

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
background pic.. ermm only few where not enabled with the 3g like multi tasking

iPadOne

Reaction score
I don't see any difference with my 3 G, except that the upgrade added about a gig to my usage. What am I looking for?

I fact have a lot but not the key stuff like multi tasking …. i guess you order a iPhone4 so you will see how giant are the change with the multi tasking and folder , you also have it in the 3G (Folder) and Now you can also got Ibooks for Iphone

Last edited:

BillSinAtl

Reaction score
I just downloaded and installed OS4. Now when I try to sync, I get a message 'The iPhone Bill's iPhone cannot be synced. A duplicate file name was specified." What the heck does that mean? How can I fix it?

BillSinAtl

Reaction score
I just downloaded and installed OS4. Now when I try to sync, I get a message 'The iPhone Bill's iPhone cannot be synced. A duplicate file name was specified." What the heck does that mean? How can I fix it?

josun

Reaction score
I just updated my 3G as well but was a little disappointed to have found out that redsn0w doesn't work with the official firmware.

Most reactions

Latest posts