What's new

iOS4 Out Monday!!! After install post your first thoughts here!

Downloaded OS4 last night. Multitasking works great. Disappointed when I called AT&T, the rep I spoke to did not even know that OS4 was out and after being on hold for 5 minutes she told me the rate plan for tethering will not be out until "later this summer". I hope she is wrong.

good support if they dont even know what it is... but what was the problem? just about the tethering?

Apple is genius. Only thing that interested me was multi-tasking, otherwise still a good iOS.

Downloaded OS4 last night. Multitasking works great. Disappointed when I called AT&T, the rep I spoke to did not even know that OS4 was out and after being on hold for 5 minutes she told me the rate plan for tethering will not be out until "later this summer". I hope she is wrong.

Just go online its all on the site. You can even add it right from the website!

Man, the iOS4 on 3G really was a bad idea. It's too slow that I had to down grade to 3.2.3. I really loved the unified mailbox but the lag was just too terrible.

Man, the iOS4 on 3G really was a bad idea. It's too slow that I had to down grade to 3.2.3. I really loved the unified mailbox but the lag was just too terrible.

Hey, did you experience any reception loss when you updated? I'm not sure whether its my phone or not but I might just downgrade.. I'm randomly losing service on my 3G and I have to do the airplane mode trick or even reboot my phone to get it working.

Hey, did you experience any reception loss when you updated? I'm not sure whether its my phone or not but I might just downgrade.. I'm randomly losing service on my 3G and I have to do the airplane mode trick or even reboot my phone to get it working.

Now that you say that, I do remember seeing the signal bar being lower than before. I used to get full bars in my house but after the upgrade it was between one and three bars. I wonder if there really is a bug that tempers with the reception in iOS 4.

We could be on to something here. It could just possibly be a bug of some sort because honest to god, I've been losing signal like crazy with this 4.0 Os on my iPhone 3G.