What's new

iOS 7 ideas

Ios 7 should have more sharing options and multitasking options...

Sent from Apple iPad 4

Yes please. I forget to turn it off when I leave the house and it drains my battery... I always have it on at home since its fater and 3G is low in our house.

Turn off "Ask to Join Networks". No reason that wifi should have anything to do with battery draining if you are not using it.

Surprised you can get a full day of battery. I get half a day. I use lots for email and calendar and medium phone. I would live a full day

I just want to be able to change my font on my phone without having to jailbreak for that . More customization !!!

iOS beta versions are really cool. May be this time I can expect a Bluetooth to transfer data to any smartphone and a more compelling look.

The one thing about that would be they'd have to seal off all loopholes in that plan. As Apple is still "antijailbreak", and if a Bluetooth transfer utility is built it, they have to make sure that the developers don't use it as a delivery method.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Get rid of the personal hotspot and navigation in use banners that completely mess up the orientation of every app you open. Just turn the black bar up top a different color to signify one or the other