What's new

iOS 7 ideas

Set default programs

Toggle switches in notification center

And a few widgets, neither of which will likely happen

My i5 feels, looks, and acts just like my i4 and i4s. Honestly I think I'm just getting bored to death with iOS in general.

And for my taste, they could do away with Siri all together, because that is the most useless thing to come out of Apple

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I think apple should give more customisable options. Widgets and so on. More options in the notification center ect...
They should have 2 modes. Custom mode and classic mode for people who want it like it is now. When custom mode is enabled you can do what you want but a little banner comes up telling you it could impact battery life and stability using custom mode. Job done

I think apple should give more customisable options. Widgets and so on. More options in the notification center ect...
They should have 2 modes. Custom mode and classic mode for people who want it like it is now. When custom mode is enabled you can do what you want but a little banner comes up telling you it could impact battery life and stability using custom mode. Job done

Really like your two mode idea, would love to see that

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

iPhone 4S and 5 equiped with bt 4.0 !! and I want fully functional Bluetooth at this moment :(

iPhone 4S and 5 equiped with bt 4.0 !! and I want fully functional Bluetooth at this moment :(

I dont think apple will ever add the ability to send files via bluetooth, since there is cloud services and other much faster ways to share the files

I agree. I could send files via blutooth 10 years ago on my nokia but not with an iphone? Its a joke really. They just dont want you sharing music but want you paying for it on itunes

Sorry you may have missed my post the reason is for security of data. Blackberry phones are locked down also so it is not a joke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There could be lots of new innovative features in iOS 7, but what do you think would be the best ?

at least apple do allows there device to jailbreak -_-

They don't. Jailbreaks are created after finding vulnerabilities on the device hardware or iOS. You're thinking of how Android is 100% rootable regardless of what OS is on it. iOS jailbreaking is constraint based on device, iOS or the combination of both.

How about a donut dispenser. That way you can grab a donut wherever you are.

Realistically though, apple should introduce a global currency for games, similar to facebook so coins earnt in one game can be used elsewhere etc., it would open up a lot of opportunities for developers.

The youtube app that comes with the phone could do with some improvements too, you have to quit it and restart a lot to get it to play videos and the search tools are terrible, it would be great to be able to search videos by length as well and use some of youtubes other standard filters.

The ability for paypass to be added into the hardware of the phone would be awesome too, then you could use your phone as a credit card and throw your wallet away.

Cheers

Ben