What's new

iOS 7 ideas

Good1deas

Reaction score
A Bluetooth compatability wear I can type on my iPhone but ill will appear on my laptop. I type more accurately and efficient on my iPhone then I do on my laptop.

I think the possibility of seeing that lies between slim and none. You happen to be unique I would say in being able to type on an iPhone keyboard better then on a full keyboard.

I would like to see the ability to swipe up or down on the screen to hide or unhide the icons on your screen except for the main 4 you choose at the bottom. They have so many cool wallpapers but are always hidden by icons.

I'd like to see arrow keys, Home, End, Cut, Copy, Paste, added to the keyboard. That magnifying glass and touch cursor movement are my only complaints on my iDevices.

I'd like to see something like Android's widgets, however something tells me that would never happen.

I would like to see some widgets as well, but it does seem unlikely.
I would like to see the user being able to choose default apps as well.

No really. That's it. :p

i would like to have something like intelli X Screen... as an official widget!
but thats just a... ummmmm idk... :p

I would like to see the ability to block calls based on certain parameters, such as prefix, area code, or full numbers, with the ability to send to voice mail or disconnect.

I would also like to see more flexibility with the Do Not Disturb function (not to mention the ability to use it all 52 weeks out of the year), such as multiple time frames.

Wishful thinking, maybe, but a fanboy can dream.

so far approx 80% of all the post in this thread seems like you guys really want an android phone. widgets,blocked calls,better keyboard functions etc...hey don't get mad at me, you guys are the ones who made thoes post. i'm just sayin:)

so far approx 80% of all the post in this thread seems like you guys really want an android phone. widgets,blocked calls,better keyboard functions etc...hey don't get mad at me, you guys are the ones who made thoes post. i'm just sayin:)

They may be functions that are "available" on Android devices. However, that does not mean that we want to utilize the Android OS. I love iOS... it just last a few bits of functionality, in a non-JB state, for me to be fully satisfied.

They may be functions that are "available" on Android devices. However, that does not mean that we want to utilize the Android OS. I love iOS... it just last a few bits of functionality, in a non-JB state, for me to be fully satisfied.

It'd be neat to have a weather widget like the android OS has, or a calendar widget.
I've always liked the weather channel widget they make for the android OS.

Although, I do agree with your statement. I've dropped down to using my iPhone 4 because I've realized I can't stand stock iOS for a prolonged amount of time. Jailbroken iOS now, that's my bread and butter. ;) lol!

Although, I do agree with your statement. I've dropped down to using my iPhone 4 because I've realized I can't stand stock iOS for a prolonged amount of time. Jailbroken iOS now, that's my bread and butter. ;) lol!

I know brother... like I mentioned the other day. I've been seriously contemplating dropping the 5 for a 4S that's still on 5.1.1.... :-(

I know brother... like I mentioned the other day. I've been seriously contemplating dropping the 5 for a 4S that's still on 5.1.1.... :-(

I hear you.
I'm pretty happy with this choice. I miss how zippy my iPhone 5 is, but stock just kills it. :(
My iPhone 4 runs way better on 5.1.1 vs. 6.0 anyways.