What's new

Synced pictures won't show up on itunes when its connected to another comp

MissFox

Reaction score
Okay, here i'am again :)

So, my old laptop is in terrible condition, but that's not the topic here :p So i wanted to transfer my pictures from an old laptop to my iphone 4s over itunes and i did. Synced about 1500 photos and when i connect iphone 4s to a new laptop itunes doesn't show/recognize any of 1500 pics.

I have several albums that i've synced and i can see them on my iphone 4s but i cannot see them in itunes or anything. I do know about copying pictures from camera roll to pc, i don't need that. I need to copy my synced pictures ( 1500 pictures) to my laptop - any ideas how to do it, cus i'm out of options..

With respect and many thanks, Miss Fox.

Last edited:
Authorize the new PC to be used with your phone. Click on the Store tab on the top then Authorize this PC. Enter your AppleID credentials if necessary

Then I'd recommend using iExplorer or iFunBox on your PC to extract the photos, backup your iPhone, and restore.

Why don't you use a flash drive rather than your phone? If I understand correctly, you want to transfer pics from an old laptop to a new laptop?

Why don't you use a flash drive rather than your phone? If I understand correctly, you want to transfer pics from an old laptop to a new laptop?

That makes very good sense--that's what I did when I transferred my pics from my old desktop to my Macbook Air. I used an external Hard Drive to do it--then transferred it onto the laptop. Easy!