What's new

Got My iphone today!!!!!

No. As soon as I got it out of the box, I activated it and then started to use. I have been using it all day adding new apps, making videos.

Well, I got the i4 this afternoon. Posting this message on it as a matter of fact. Initial thoughts...the Retina is absolutely phenomenal, the look is very cool, it's slightly heavier than my 3GS, overall feel is more substantial than previous models, couldn't find FaceTime right away but figured out you need to toggle it under phone settings, was happy to see all of my other chargers still fit, thank you apple, I hope you all get yours soon! Enjoy!
All my charges still fit too. I upgraded from a 2nd generation to iPhone 4. I was hoping that I would not have to replace my two docks from the 2nd generation phone and I have lucked up and they all work. That saves me $29 to buy the new dock.

Got an email saying the phone is at the ATT store so should be having fun tomorrow!

got mine as well about 20 minutes ago :d have no even powered it on yet lol, the box was much smaller then i thought it would be

Got email confirmation my phone ready for pick later today. Can't wait!! Anybody know if can download apps to iTunes library ahead of time?? (didn't have 3g so I'm new at this). Thanks :) :)

yeah its a sweet phone i love it :D its smaller an a little heavier then i thought, but its simply amazing. activated in seconds

You are just teasing us right? I mean, you know I'm stuck at work and can't get home to see if mine came early. I'm certain to have a nervous breakdown if it's not there when I get home.

Hehe! :facetime: I hope it (or at least the FedEx tag) was there when you got home!!!

I got mine wed 14th and absolutley love it,i had the iphone 3g before but this is far loads better and i love it and i love my hubby for buying it for me for our 10th wedding aniversary.