What's new

Preorder Today...Get it?

Only reason I preordered from Target was to get the 15% off for employees, otherwise I would have gone with Apple or ATT. With trade, I should be saving over $100. I'll have to keep telling myself that while I wait.

I can understand that people want to hold it in their hands as soon as possible, but I wouldn't line up for days to get a new iDevice at very first. A few days later or earlier doesn't matter for me. 3-4 weeks after the new iDevices hit the stores the availability will be much better and it will be easy to get one.

I can understand that people want to hold it in their hands as soon as possible, but I wouldn't line up for days to get a new iDevice at very first. A few days later or earlier doesn't matter for me. 3-4 weeks after the new iDevices hit the stores the availability will be much better and it will be easy to get one.

some do it to sell them on at huge profits, others just love everything apple that much, personally I would not wait any more then an hour in line for the iPhone, and I always online order it and wait, even if I where to wait a month + to get it, I will do.

I can't wait to see the tv on Friday morning, It always shows the queues at the various Apple stores around the world and the first person in the queue who gets the VIP treatment.

I can't wait to see the tv on Friday morning, It always shows the queues at the various Apple stores around the world and the first person in the queue who gets the VIP treatment.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the largest iPhone launch ever. There are probably more than a few people lined up already.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the largest iPhone launch ever. There are probably more than a few people lined up already.
I saw a news report where queues have been forming for days.
Cnet report that pre orders exceeded four million.

Two people have been lined up outside the main Apple Store in Manhattan since August 31st, two more joined them a few days later.

Last edited:
people with their camping gear for a few days in line to get their hands on one, craziness 31 August?!?!? it was not even certain at that point what apple was even going to release and when, I think some from last year even sold their places for lots of cash right at the front of the lines