What's new

It was BRUTAL, but my iPhone 4S is ordered!

I was told by a Verizon rep that I could pre-order at midnight EST. and to my surprise I had to wait until 3am EST.
I set the alarm and jumped online to order two of them. It took approx. 15 minutes to run through the website and wait time
before finally priniting my confirmation.

I am paitently awaiting.... Oct 14.

I'm super excited abour Siri too :)

I too am soooooo excited. I told myself and everyone else that I was NOT going to get (yet) another iPhone, HOWEVER, I preordered on Saturday morning. Needless to say, I am soooooooooooo excited. Hopefully this year will be a duplicate of last year; and by that I mean I received my iPhone 4 TWO days earlier than the actual release day!!! The main reason I got sucked in is Siri. It sounds like something off of; "The Jetsons"

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I have pre-ordered one for my son on Optus, hope to receive it soon. My iphone 4 still has 1 year of contract to go, so another year to enjoy it, then hopefully the 5 will be out.

By the way, in just 1 day the pre-orders have hit 1 million, so it is a record.

Last edited:
DLH1970 said:
Ordered my first iphone at the Verizon store today after work. Took about 10 minutes. Bye bye Droid Eris.

Omg you still had the Eris?:;((()))$$$&"@$ holy-/:t does the battery last more than two hours? You will be in heaven when you get your iPhone my friend. I couldn't get rid of my Eris fast enough, I went back to my Blackberry Flip until the Droid X came out.

Yea I just went to sleep and ordered the next morning it was a pretty easy purchase from sprint.

I have a 3phone account with phone upgrades for all 3 old Razors, which we liked a lot! The sprint site recognized my account with all 3 on the account and allowed me to order for all 3. Can't wait for them to arrive!.

Smart phone, here I come!

I wish i was one of the ones who ordered right when pre ordering was available....i ordered on monday so i have to wait a week or so more than the oct 14 people :( sucks ! post about how it is people!!! i am excited~

And I have got another one today for my eldest son who came last night to visit us from Sydney, so now we have 2 4S in the family.