What's new

Got My iphone today!!!!!

dkearby

Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know. I preordered the iphone last week, and it came by FedEx today. It is awesome!!

excellent, im jelous :D im still waiting for mine to come tomorrow lol i can barely wait. guess i have no choice lol, anyway tell us what you have tried your thoughts.. if you can be bothered lol

I got mine this morning as well! My 3G service so far sucks though! Not sure whats up with that. I had good service with my iPhone 3g

Congrats! Be sure to let us know your thoughts on it once you have a chance to use it!!

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know. I preordered the iphone last week, and it came by FedEx today. It is awesome!!

Wow congrats on getting the phone. This thing is becoming as hard to get as Unicorn meat!

I got my phone today @ 10:18 AM! I have been playing all day! It is off the chain!

I got my phone today @ 10:18 AM! I have been playing all day! It is off the chain!

sweet :) you did not leave it to charge for x amount of hours before using? or just put it on the charge and started using?

You are just teasing us right? I mean, you know I'm stuck at work and can't get home to see if mine came early. I'm certain to have a nervous breakdown if it's not there when I get home.

I got mine this morning as well! My 3G service so far sucks though! Not sure whats up with that. I had good service with my iPhone 3g

It's interesting but I think the signal meter is better on the new phone. I never could understand why my signal in my apartment was so bad...yet full bars..... With the new phone just says low signal.... Explains alot :)

Lucky man, lucky. I say you should post a video on youtube before tomorrow. You could get some hits.

Well, I got the i4 this afternoon. Posting this message on it as a matter of fact. Initial thoughts...the Retina is absolutely phenomenal, the look is very cool, it's slightly heavier than my 3GS, overall feel is more substantial than previous models, couldn't find FaceTime right away but figured out you need to toggle it under phone settings, was happy to see all of my other chargers still fit, thank you apple, I hope you all get yours soon! Enjoy!