What's new

future Iphone 4 owner question

Jdsmitty10

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am currently using a samsung eternity "dumbphone" with the 15 dollar/month unlimited data plan. I checked how much data I use and in the 2 years i have had that phone, I have never gone above 23MB a month.

When I buy the I phone, would you reccommend the 200mb plan or the 2gig plan for data? How much more data would the Iphone use if I do basically the same as the Eternity? I would think I would be safe with the 200mb plan considering I would use WIFI at my house and anywhere else with it.

Opinions please..

welcome to the forum!

if you never going over 23mb in all those years then maybe you should stick with the 200mb plan but when you get the iphone maybe you will start using the 3g a lot more? but its all down to you, it sounds like the 200mb plan would be for you, but how much extra is the 2GB to the 200mb plan? if its not much extra then get the 2 and who cares if its too much, maybe you can tether

Hey everyone. I am currently using a samsung eternity "dumbphone" with the 15 dollar/month unlimited data plan. I checked how much data I use and in the 2 years i have had that phone, I have never gone above 23MB a month.

When I buy the I phone, would you reccommend the 200mb plan or the 2gig plan for data? How much more data would the Iphone use if I do basically the same as the Eternity? I would think I would be safe with the 200mb plan considering I would use WIFI at my house and anywhere else with it.

Opinions please..

It all depends how much you use it. You will defiantly use more with the iPhone because it renders full web pages. If you don't mind limiting your heavy downloads to wifi you should be ok with the 200mb. If you want the freedom to download,watch YouTube,ect you might need the 2gb.