What's new

Apple iPhone 5 Release Date Has To Come

pianoman said:
Ship has sailed. It's too expensive now per share to see any real gains. If it splits - I'll jump in. To make any real $ you need the share price under $300.

This is true.

This is true.
At the risk of hijacking this thread - I WILL say - though I'm no pro broker - but anyone would be a FOOL not to jump in with Facebook's initial public offering at $25-$30 share coming very soon. I won't miss the next ship - I promise you that!

At the risk of hijacking this thread - I WILL say - though I'm no pro broker - but anyone would be a FOOL not to jump in with Facebook's initial public offering at $25-$30 share coming very soon. I won't miss the next ship - I promise you that!

Good luck with that. Facebooks IPO is already bought up by large institutions and the three banks backing it. You will only be able to buy it after it has shot up about 15 to 50% when the institutions take immediate profits.

Good luck with that. Facebooks IPO is already bought up by large institutions and the three banks backing it. You will only be able to buy it after it has shot up about 15 to 50% when the institutions take immediate profits.
You're in my area of expertise now, Skull. :) You are the clear king in the area of iOS knowledge but I assure you I'm well aware of what will happen first with the institutions and the initial IPO. But even if you buy it at closer to $60-$100 a share you're still way on the ground floor. I assure you I'm first in line after the institutions I made sure of that. :)

pianoman said:
You're in my area of expertise now, Skull. :) You are the clear king in the area of iOS knowledge but I assure you I'm well aware of what will happen first with the institutions and the initial IPO. But even if you buy it at closer to $60-$100 a share you're still way on the ground floor. I assure you I'm first in line after the institutions I made sure of that. :)

;)!!!

I am interested ipad 5 and 3 both. But I think ipad 5 look nice and use friendly.

[Moderator edit: This post has been removed according to forum rules - no links to iPhone-related blogs. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I got word and i'm sure many know already that iPhone 5 is to be released towards the last week of Sept 2012.

This accurate?

Should be. There have been many reports of a Sept. 12 announcement and preorder date with the 21st being the launch. Also, some reports say AT&T and VZW have blacked out vacation days from Sept. 21-30

Is it likely that the UK will get the iPhone 5 on the 21st or will it be just a USA initial release?

Bossman

Is it likely that the UK will get the iPhone 5 on the 21st or will it be just a USA initial release?

Bossman

Usually the uk gets it on the same day, apple will release it in x amount of countries on release day usually they announce where in the keynote

ARE RUMOURS TRUE? iPhone 5 is going to be delayed another year due to shortage of parts being manufactured by samsung? I hear they had to contract with SHarp as Samsung couldn't keep up with the demand and because of the shortage, iPhone 5 will be delayed until summer of 2013?