What's new

Apple iPhone 5 Release Date Has To Come

i am also waiting for apple's iphone 5 is it released on sept? there is anoucment about it...?

This is not iphone 5..This is iphone 4S with siri funtion :) iphone 5 maybe launch in june 2012 :)

This is not iphone 5..This is iphone 4S with siri funtion :) iphone 5 maybe launch in june 2012 :)
If you'll notice... this thread is 5+ months old. At that time, the rumor mill was churning @ the last release being the iPhone 5. Make sure you read and look at post dates before commenting.

Ipad 3 will be my first ipad purchace. Cant wait :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

same ^^

I cant wait for the ip5 either as my ip4 is taking ages to load some games and of course no siri but hopefully by the time the 5 is released siri will be out of beta

same ^^

I cant wait for the ip5 either as my ip4 is taking ages to load some games and of course no siri but hopefully by the time the 5 is released siri will be out of beta
I5 excites me too, eventhough im perfectly happy with my i4 still feels like the first day i got it. Siri doesnt really interest me as of yet, but as you say if bytime the i5 comes i hope its out of beta and can cope with my manc accent lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

I found that deleting your text messages helps speed the iPhone up