What's new

iPhone 5 release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandisk

Reaction score
I stumbled upon some websites claiming to predict that iPhone 5 will come with LED hologram keyboard yet never heard of announcement from Apple about the iPhone 5 release date. Too excited to find out how it actually looks like and I just cant wait. :)

There is loads of bs about the new iPhone. We will have to wait for apple to announce it yhen we will know

I don't know its perfect release date but I know The new iPhone 5 has coming at September of 2012. I have read its great features. A few features of the iPhone 5 like 4 inch screen, Face Recognition Security, Thinner sleeker design, Face Time on 3G and 4G, 8 mega pixel camera and 5 mega pixel in front camera, 64G Basic and 120GB memory, Full 1080p HD Recording and 3D Video Display, good battery life, OLED touchscreen ect.

Nobody knows, and they won't really know until a few days before Apple plans to release it. That's how it's always been..

yea i here they are having problems with the flux capacitor.

Rumor has it that the end of the world is also this year....12/21/2012! Just saying.....

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

i am closing this thread as we do not need another rumour filled thread,thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.