What's new

Apple iPhone 5 Release Date Has To Come

codysanbom,two of your posts have had to be edited by myself and another moderator as your language is unsuitable for a family forum,please mind your language or your posts will be deleted,thank you.

Yeah the gs3 is a great phone.. iPhone's are very study which is nice. But heavy.

More people/company's are jumping on the iPhone bandwagon though which blows *** for the app market on android.
Apple is a status symbol anymore like a Benz you pay a **** ton for something that doesn't do any more than a ford fusion

Lol! Yeah but who can beat the App Store? I think Android's two main problems now are; fragmentation, and app development. If they could even get better apps developed, it would nearly put them on a near even playing field with iOS. That's my opinion though.

GS3

dengirl said:
I thought this was a very very old thread and I was so confused as to the new talk of the real release that is soon to come. Thought everyone got excited over an old thread :)

lol i read it half asleep (not to mention i still have a concussion) and was like ohhhh 2011 sounds good lolol smh

Lol! Yeah but who can beat the App Store? I think Android's two main problems now are; fragmentation, and app development. If they could even get better apps developed, it would nearly put them on a near even playing field with iOS. That's my opinion though.

GS3

Exactly unless apple throws a big curve. Ball and it's nothing like rumors and has a baller screen and epic camera!

p3unit32 said:
I have been where you are. Bored with iOS and want something fresh and more controll. But the iPhone is a great product, and so is the GS3. How do I know? Because I have one. Yes, I took the plunge.

The GS3 is jammed packed with features and will be upgraded to jellybean in October. But if you get one, know there will be a lot of things you will miss about iOS's simplicity so do your research. But as for me I haven't really looked back. Maybe next year I'll get another iPhone, but so far I'm nit impressed with iOS 6.

GS3

my bestfriend got the gs3 and is in LOVE! im actually a bit surprised that she hasnt married it yet... regardless of the age of your exact model, the gs3 is a seriously flashy phone. it has a big screen, its thin and lightweight, it has swype (i love swype) and loads of great features... but with every great invention comes flaws and the gs3 and iphone are not exempt from that.

the new iphone, in order to get my money, has some pretty big shoes to fill! especially if im going to have for my own headphones!

I agree if it's just slightly thinner and no camera update or non 4.3+ screen I seriously am considering the samsung galaxy 3.
Android has come a long way seeing that the nexus 7 tablet is amazing and that's there jellybean.

My iPhone seems slow and buggy to the new phones yes I know it's almost 2 years old which is forever now a days(just 4 non s)
But having to jailbreak to do what you can on android seems cheesy anymore. Not to mention cydia is unorganized and stupid to use respring on every app..

Finally turn by turn for apple.. The first droid had that? Am I crazy? I just feel like apples in it for the money now.. Trying to sue Samsung for pinch Zoom?? Rounded icons? Jesus man.

End rant I'll see if I stay apple or not afteer today just gettin bored and everyone has one now

Can't understand people making comments like "End rant I'll see if I stay apple or not afteer today just gettin bored and everyone has one now". Personally, I buy electronic devices because I like them. I don't care how many people have them.

Bossman

Bossman said:
Can't understand people making comments like "End rant I'll see if I stay apple or not afteer today just gettin bored and everyone has one now". Personally, I buy electronic devices because I like them. I don't care how many people have them.

Bossman

i agree it isnt about who has or doesnt have it but in american society at least its all about the hottest and latest gadget