Apple iPhone 5 Release Date Has To Come

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by newiphonestore, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Poisonivy

Poisonivy Administrator Staff Member

codysanbom,two of your posts have had to be edited by myself and another moderator as your language is unsuitable for a family forum,please mind your language or your posts will be deleted,thank you.

2. p3unit32

p3unit32 Member

Lol! Yeah but who can beat the App Store? I think Android's two main problems now are; fragmentation, and app development. If they could even get better apps developed, it would nearly put them on a near even playing field with iOS. That's my opinion though.

GS3

3. deadpixel1

deadpixel1 New Member

Yes it's today!! (12th Sep 2012) cant wait! Wooop!!

4. poeticvibez07

poeticvibez07 New Member

lol i read it half asleep (not to mention i still have a concussion) and was like ohhhh 2011 sounds good lolol smh

5. codysanborn

codysanborn Member

Exactly unless apple throws a big curve. Ball and it's nothing like rumors and has a baller screen and epic camera!

6. poeticvibez07

poeticvibez07 New Member

my bestfriend got the gs3 and is in LOVE! im actually a bit surprised that she hasnt married it yet... regardless of the age of your exact model, the gs3 is a seriously flashy phone. it has a big screen, its thin and lightweight, it has swype (i love swype) and loads of great features... but with every great invention comes flaws and the gs3 and iphone are not exempt from that.

the new iphone, in order to get my money, has some pretty big shoes to fill! especially if im going to have for my own headphones!

7. Bossman

Bossman New Member

Can't understand people making comments like "End rant I'll see if I stay apple or not afteer today just gettin bored and everyone has one now". Personally, I buy electronic devices because I like them. I don't care how many people have them.

Bossman

8. poeticvibez07

poeticvibez07 New Member

i agree it isnt about who has or doesnt have it but in american society at least its all about the hottest and latest gadget