What's new

Iphone 5 for sprint

Lukeslobbies

Reaction score
I went to sprint yesterday I asked them if there is an iphone 5 coming out they said yes, release date will be either september - december there not sure. There aso hiring a lot more people for the release date. It will be the same price as iphone 4

It's a good news for those who haven't bought the iPhone yet but it is a bad news for those who just purchased one. I wonder how it looks like.

It's a good news for those who haven't bought the iPhone yet but it is a bad news for those who just purchased one. I wonder how it looks like.

you are right, iphone updates too fast

john75 said:
you are right, iphone updates too fast

Have you ever heard or read the headlines when the ip4 released on Verizon? It was everywhere "don't buy it bc the new iPhone is releasing in June" I feel sorry for those people who chose not to buy into the 4 bc of some rep. I wouldn't believe anything that a rep says. I'm not saying that it won't release on Sprint but I won't confirm it until Apple releases it and I see someone put it into their pocket.

Last edited:
iCrank said:
Have you ever heard r read the headlines when the ip4 released on Verizon? It was everywhere "don't buy it bc the new iPhone is releasing in June" I feel sorry for those people who chose not buy into the 4 bc of some rep. I wouldn't believe anything that a rep says. I'm not saying that it won't release on Sprint but I won't confirm it until Apple releases it and I see someone put it in their pocket.

+1. A lot of people were pretty mad about that. Best advice is to just get an iPhone if you want one badly enough and you really like the current model that's on the market.

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0)

I heard iPhone 5 would release in October !! I have also heard the reason behind this delay is overheating issue with A5 processor

Does anyone make sure the date of that?

I think there will be upgraded verson oh iPhone 4 release as iPhone 4S first and May be in early 2012 we can expect iPhone 5 !!!

Keshaa said:
I think there will be upgraded verson oh iPhone 4 release as iPhone 4S first and May be in early 2012 we can expect iPhone 5 !!!

Your all about these rumors aren't you? :D! Lol!

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0)

Unless we hear anything from insiders all we hear all we see is rumor , isnt it!!! ;)

if i see any rumor "news" for upcoming iPhone , I would surely take a look at it :) !!!