What's new

Apple iPhone 5 Release Date Has To Come

ARE RUMOURS TRUE? iPhone 5 is going to be delayed another year due to shortage of parts being manufactured by samsung? I hear they had to contract with SHarp as Samsung couldn't keep up with the demand and because of the shortage, iPhone 5 will be delayed until summer of 2013?
havent heard any rumours of that nature.....where did you hear these rumours?

ARE RUMOURS TRUE? iPhone 5 is going to be delayed another year due to shortage of parts being manufactured by samsung? I hear they had to contract with SHarp as Samsung couldn't keep up with the demand and because of the shortage, iPhone 5 will be delayed until summer of 2013?
Never happen in a million years! Apple will never miss their once a year new iPhone record. Impossible. Where did you read that?

midrange said:

according to the fact that apple has already started getting the theatre ready for the september 12th event i highly doubt that these rumors are true

havent heard any rumours of that nature.....where did you hear these rumours?

Well this is something I saw online, so I did some googling and research, and it may not be a rumour. But it also could be a trick to make people buy more. But see what you think.
DO some looking up and check it out.

I also did some research on the iphone 5. Its a shame they are changing the charging ports and the current USB charging cord will not be compatible with the new apple products. I am also interested in the new Super Micro Sim card they are designing for it. Micro sim is too big for the 5.

Apparently, its the LCD thats causing the issue that may cause the delay for the release.

I honestly don't think there will be any slip in the date at this stage. Apple have sent out invites to the press and launched adverts showing a 12 on it.

Bossman

nikstar said:
It's being released here in Australia on thursday the 13th. They have already been advertising on the TV here.

Nikki, are you saying that the iPhone 5 is being "released" in Australia on the 13th?!?!?

It's being released here in Australia on thursday the 13th. They have already been advertising on the TV here.

Afraid that's something that I struggle to believe. If they released it on the 13th in Oz that would be a full 8 days ahead of the USA. As we all know USA will be one of the first to receive it as Apple have the biggest market there and it's a US company. In case you were wondering I am not American so I am not biased towards our friends across the pond.

Bossman

Afraid that's something that I struggle to believe. If they released it on the 13th in Oz that would be a full 8 days ahead of the USA. As we all know USA will be one of the first to receive it as Apple have the biggest market there and it's a US company. In case you were wondering I am not American so I am not biased towards our friends across the pond.

Bossman
I cant believe that either.

One thing I know for a fact... the iPhone is always available 1st in Australia. Something to due w/ time zones... or whatever. LOL!! The guys from iFixit.com have been flying there every year so their teardowns are the FIRST on the web.

Bossman said:

Bossman

lmmfao across the pond though lol that was hilarious to me sorry lol

but in response it is possible that the aussies get it "before" the usa strictly speaking since theyre on different time zones BUT i highly doubt its that far ahead

First off, its being unveiled to us on wednesday. Fully revealed. Released for sale a week later. The sept 21st date stands...all these other other rumors and nonsense simply isn't true. Talk to y'all Wednesday. Smh..

The information on TV in Australia is about the release date of the announcement which is the 13th(aus) . Australia will have the new iPhone what ever the name is when it is available in USA which usually is about 7 days after the announcement however that can change.In saying that because of the 18 hour time difference Australians are the first to be able to purchase world wide from the Apple stores on the day.