What's new

4s Jailbreak question/post/discussion thingy...

Supahrob

Reaction score
Ok, I was posting in the "for those waiting for a 4s jailbreak" thread (that may not be the exact name...) but it was closed. Not sure why - I'm sure the mod had the best of intentions, maybe saw something I didn't - I dunno.

But there was SOMETHING in there I wanted very much to pursue. I asked about a 4s jailbreak - one that wasn't released.

Sweetpoison said: "Rob! You have heard of a JB for the 4s? Are you sure? If it was out there, you would see it here and all over the internet."

But I was referencing an earlier post by JMills87 where he said: "The fact that 5.0+ is tethered jailbroken for all A4 and lower devices doesn't mean anything in regards to a 5.0 jailbreak for A5 devices. It just means that they are not susceptible to limera1n so we will have to wait for a userland jailbreak to be released (it has already been developed and successfully deployed on iPhone4S and iPad2 by the hackers) so it IS coming. There is no doubt about that."

I would VERY much like to find more information about this. Can anyone (JMills87?) help me out?

Take care,
Rob

That information was posted on the 6th page of the thread you are talking about. It is the first post on the 6th page by lolwaitwut, and here's the video of it running on iPad2:

Last edited by a moderator: