What's new

Would you like to see the iPhone 4 on Verizon?

Would you like to see the iPhone 4 come to Verizon?

• Yes!

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • No!

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters
I definately think that another carrier should get the iphone, all the other manufacturers have the same phones that just look different on different networks. It would be good to have a little competition for AT&T over the iPhone. Its very possible Verizon would have some of the same problems that AT&T did at first when they first offered the iPhone with service. However it is true that both Verizon and AT&T are going to the same LTE network. I don't think Droid sales would drop off that much. Their opperating system is on so many phones, brands and models, not just one where as Apple only has one phone line whether it be iPhone 3g, 3gs or 4 to offer. One more thing to take into consideration, you can no longer get the unlimited data with AT&T but the capped version of 2GB for $25. That would be something to think about for new iphone users...

Has there been an official release date announced yet or is it simply sometime in late January? Really was hoping they could sneak it until December for XMas.

It's not official but word on the street is Verizon isnt interested in the iPhone at this time... I kinda havetoo agree until they get their LTE network running I don't think apple is going to make any special hardware... Especially for an aging CDMA network.

i would like to see the iphone on the verizon network. more competition between carriers is always a good thing for us consumers.

Hi
what do you think will happen if the iphone comes to verizon i mean verizon has close to 100 million costumers and theres millions of them that have been waiting for a verizon iphone since it came out.im just wandering how huge it will be i mean the iphones sales would just rise massively. I also wandered whats gonna happen with the people who have android phones on verizon do you think theyll switch. anyway i just wanted to hear your opinion.

I would love to see the iPhone on another
network, Some areas I go to don't get
the best reception from AT&T.
This will also be a very smart move for Apple.
Being available on more than just one carrier
will boost their sales through the roof.

Add Verizon, ok, but I am EXTREMELY happy with att so I wont be switching. The more iphone users, the more demand for newer and better apps too.