I have literally never had to do anything while on the phone with someone. AT&T's only dig to verizon is a very pathetic one. I've tested it and i can play multiple apps while receiving all texts and FB notifications and I even get my texts and such when i am on the phone with someone.
Sorry AT&T .. you appeal to rude people that like to do other things than listen to the people that took the time to call and speak to them on the phone cause they arent ever listening to you.
I would rather have a provider that work 98% of the places I run.
I would rather have a provider that work 98% of the places I run.
And that's the key statement! The location that you travel about.
The bottom line: it's all about your location!! VZ is great and AT&T is great, at particular locations. And they're BOTH bad in others. What else is there to say!