What's new

What do people see in Verizon?

Well, depending where you live, verizon can prove to be a much more reliable network. For example, at my parents' place, I don't reception with any service but verizon. I just chose to give up better service since my fiancee got me this iPhone 4 haha

I have literally never had to do anything while on the phone with someone. AT&T's only dig to verizon is a very pathetic one. I've tested it and i can play multiple apps while receiving all texts and FB notifications and I even get my texts and such when i am on the phone with someone.

Sorry AT&T .. you appeal to rude people that like to do other things than listen to the people that took the time to call and speak to them on the phone cause they arent ever listening to you.

Uh, can someone translate this for me.... in English.

I am a over the road trucker and I have had phones with most major carriers. I have the iPhone 4 now with verizon due to the fact that at&t doesn't cover the roads as well as verizon does. I have run with at&t users and I had service where they didn't. While at&t does have the ability to use the internet while on the phone (and at times that would be handy) I would rather have a provider that work 98% of the places I run.

Where I live AT&T works awesome but I did travel to a retreat at a camp site and lost all service when I had my Samsung captivate. I also since selling that and buying the iPhone went to a rural area and lost voice service in certain spots but the iPhone did manage to get a signal for me good enough for what I needed it for. Overall I wouldn't trade the AT&T iPhone for the vz one because of their sub par 3G speed and the loss of multitasking as the op pointed out. I was using the gps and received a call and would've missed some directions if not for the multitasking feature.

Not a fan of either ATT or Verizon, but have had to find a number for someone while on the phone more than once. For me I've had ATT and have not had that many issues with dropped calls, not to say that it never happened but I guess it's all about location.

The bottom line: it's all about your location!! VZ is great and AT&T is great, at particular locations. And they're BOTH bad in others. What else is there to say!

I hate Verizon customer service but they are great as far as coverage in way more locations then AT&T. I wish they could beef up their coverage. I would switch if they did. As far as Iphone goes. My Incredible does almost everything my new iphone does except bookmarking podcasts and they make more car docks etc.