What's new

Will You PreOrder the X?

Will You PreOrder the X?

• Total voters
Of course I will. And I’m surprised, again, that Austria is among the countries that are allowed to order it on October 27.
Luckily, ordering will start before noon, and I expect it to be a free day. We have national holiday the day before. :) :)

Last edited:
Well, I WAS going to order the new top of the line phone until I learned about the 1K price tag and the face id. Not a fan. I'm going for the iPhone 8.

I will be. Dude at the Apple Store said I will get priority because I'm on their new leasing program with my iPhone 7 I've had for a year. I hope dude was right. So I will be turning my 7 in for the X. I've never done this before. Hope it all runs smoothly.

In Australia I will roll my current plan to the new IPhone X on Telstra. I currently have a iPhone 7 plus. Still waiting for plan costs. I may reduce the memory size to 64gb from 128 gb.

I wouldn't really have a problem with a 64Gb. Actually I just liked and I'm using 56 of my 128 or actually 124.
That surprised me, I didn't think I would have been using that much.
It's a shame they don't offer 128Gb and 256Gb. Hell, I'd just be happy if they only offered 128Gb. 256Gb is really big but it now seems to me that 64Gb may not be enough for some. 128Gb seems like a nice middle ground.
Oh well, I wasn't sure what one I'd be getting but I think now I should probably go with the 256Gb. It is only $6 a month difference in price.