What's new

iPhone X on the upgrade program issues

alexrat1996

Reaction score
I tried to ordered on preorder night on the iPhone upgrade plan as a new customer I couldn’t get it to work and I got a reference number after many attempts.

I call citizen banks in the morning they tell me is a system error and told me to place new order and delivery date is dec 11-18 ,my first order I attempted was 4-5 weeks.

Apple Sending Emails to iPhone Upgrade Program Customers Who Had iPhone X Pre-Order Failures I never got that email and I was affected did you get one ?

I have a good feeling delivery dates will improve over the next couple of weeks. Apple has been known to under promise and over deliver. Sorry to hear you had issues though, I'm sure that has to be frustrating.

I have a good feeling delivery dates will improve over the next couple of weeks. Apple has been known to under promise and over deliver. Sorry to hear you had issues though, I'm sure that has to be frustrating.
This happened with the delivery dates for the original Apple Watch back in 2015. Many people received their watches earlier than the original delivery date.

Strange part is Apple was sending email for people who hadn’t issue with the upgrade program on Friday and I didn’t get mine why didn’t I ?

Everything I've ordered from Apple has arrived prior to the stated ship date, I have faith.