What's new

Will You PreOrder the X?

Will You PreOrder the X?

• Total voters
Good thing I switched to Verizon. I tried several times to order from Apple, it it just kept telling me I had a reservation and to check my email. Never did get an email. Now when I go there it says ships in 6-8 weeks.

So. got one coming Friday. Going to be the longest week ever. The new Call of Duty comes out then too. I'll play CoD until FedEx arrives.

I was able to order T-Mobile variant with no issues.. It says Nov 17-24 shipping .. Now Verizon was a mess for me.. It kept spinning then I forgot I changed the account pin lmao.. Anyways Dec 5-12 shipping... Oh somehow I ordered two of them haha
I'd rather Verizon variant as it works on all US carriers
IMG_4467.jpg

...Oh somehow I ordered two of them haha...
Just ordered my second one of the day. BOTH will arrive November 3rd :p

The Apple Store order finally went through. I guess Verizon had to confirm that I was a customer and couldn't until now. So now I got two. I'll send one back, or maybe sell it, or maybe give it to mom and sell her iPhone 8. It's nice to have choices...

Just ordered my second one of the day. BOTH will arrive November 3rd :p

The Apple Store order finally went through. I guess Verizon had to confirm that I was a customer and couldn't until now. So now I got two. I'll send one back, or maybe sell it, or maybe give it to mom and sell her iPhone 8. It's nice to have choices...
You could probably sell it on Ebay for enough to recoup the cost of both iPhones.

Just ordered my second one of the day. BOTH will arrive November 3rd [emoji14]

I only need two and most likely sell or cancel the T-Mobile phone... although that one gets delivered to me first... Lol

Last edited: