What's new

Just a huge fan preparing for the release of iPhone X

Subohming

Reaction score
Just a general question for information. I’m not entirely sure if I want to buy it BUT I’m a collector type of guy, if it’s a limited edition or “limited run” I WANT IT especially now that apples doing it! I see a bunch of sources saying it will be released in very limited quantities but they’re not what I’d call reputable sources. I also noticed preorders for it begin October 27, 2017...does anyone also know if that means preorders start at 12:00 am that day? Or would I need to put my pre order in sometime mid day of that day? If you couldn’t tell...IM PRETTY FRIGGIN HYPED FOR THIS PHONES RELEASE

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Orders will start October 27, and the exact time depends on your timezone. Austria can start ordering at 9 am, if memory serves right. All the countries allowed to order will be able to do so at the exact same time. That would be London: 8 am, New York 3 am, ...

It’s possible that you’ll have to wait for more than 6 months to get it, but it’s not limited edition.

And limited quantities means it will take a bit before production is fully ramped up. If 60 million or more sold sounds like a limited production...

It will be, however, the first of the 'no home bottom' iPhones and it is always possible it may be the last, you never know

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Orders will start October 27, and the exact time depends on your timezone. Austria can start ordering at 9 am, if memory serves right. All the countries allowed to order will be able to do so at the exact same time. That would be London: 8 am, New York 3 am, ...

It’s possible that you’ll have to wait for more than 6 months to get it, but it’s not limited edition.
I’ll have to stay up all night then just in case! And thank you so much for the warm welcome :D

And limited quantities means it will take a bit before production is fully ramped up. If 60 million or more sold sounds like a limited production...

It will be, however, the first of the 'no home bottom' iPhones and it is always possible it may be the last, you never know
Only time will tell then I suppose! Lol and who knows! Hopefully they bring it back eventually, idk how I’ll feel about no home button but from what it looks like the entire screen will be a proximity sensor so hopefully it all pans out as nicely as I’m hoping :D the hype is real

Oh ya. Forgot. It's midnight Cupertino time, right? That means I'll get to sleep until 1:55am :p
Preorders start at 1:00am where I live.

You may want to try ordering through the Apple Store app. Have the iPhone saved to your favourites ahead of time, go to your account page, add it to your cart and pay for it. It's possible to do this in less than 30 seconds. Think of it like buying concert tickets to the hottest band in the world.

Well you might be a collector but wait a few months until they bring out the iPhone 11 or 11s or 11s plus and maybe you can buy a hundred of them.

I will not be getting any of New I phone to dear see if bring at any cheaper in 2018 for now keep my I phone 6

Well you might be a collector but wait a few months until they bring out the iPhone 11 or 11s or 11s plus and maybe you can buy a hundred of them.
I get what you are saying and you're right about the 6 basically being the same phone as the 8, but the X is the phone I've been waiting for since my first Smart Phone in 2003.