What's new

Who's ready to upgrade to the iPhone6?

My iPhone 5 now feels tiny so if the screen isn't a decent size I might just switch to Android
I think Apple need to give the case a big remodel and make it thinner , bigger etc
I'd prefer the shape of an iPod with a curved aluminium back

My wife and I owned the first EVO. I agree about the size. 4.3 was okay once I used it for a couple of weeks but anything larger puts me off. I switched to Apple to get away from the larger phones and now it appears I have nowhere to go.

If you want a smaller Android you can opt for a mini version of one of the popular models like S4 or Sony Experia Z2

I think I'm ready. Even though I've only had my 5s since December, I believe the 4.7 inch screen will be close to perfect for me.

Im ready but still waiting for the reviews of the iPhone 6 if it is really worth the price

Yes its hotting up now, Everyone is getting impatient to find out what Apple are going to give us this year....
My wife got 5, me 5s. The big difference is battery life (5s way better), Touch ID and small things like motion tracking. I'll definitely upgrade to 6. I'm on Vodacom's every year update plan and can't wait. Timing is good as I upgrade every February, and it will only available in my country by then. I'm positive that battery life will increase, and that Apple won't disappoint with innovations and improvements.

I think sales will soar if they have two phones, one for those who prefer the smaller screen and one for those who want the bigger screen. I love my note 3 screen, however I do like being able to hold my iPhone 5s with one hand and type. There are pluses for both sizes lol

If I can sell my iPhone 5s, I'll get the 6, oath wise I'm stuck for another year. These cellular companies really need to let us upgrade yearly lol.

If I can sell my iPhone 5s, I'll get the 6, oath wise I'm stuck for another year. These cellular companies really need to let us upgrade yearly lol.
You saying that about needing to upgrade yearly reminded me that once upon a time here in the UK upgrades were yearly, Then they went eighteen months then two years.

ah yes, the yearly Upgrades in the UK, I think tesco still do them yearly and possibly a few other carriers, but its mostly 2 years now with the price of smart phones, my s4 contract was 2 years..

never took an iPhone on contract though as I always buy them from apple unlocked.

I always upgrade every 2 years and not when 4s, 5s is released (which I believe is the best to do)! But if the phone is two big I might consider other solutions...

I'll be looking at storage more than the screen size. Price wise, I could handle the 4.7" with 64 or 128 gb better than I can the 5.5" model. I want space.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Please read the Forum Rules--this post was edited!
Most rumors out there for iphone 6 update so far talk for September 9th! Can't wait to place my order the same day!

Last edited by a moderator: