What's new

Who's ready to upgrade to the iPhone6?

Certainly am !

Just one more day then, and you're first in line from what I see from other posts of yours, seems like a sure thing that you will get a pick of any model they have in stock.

Hang in there :) Feel Free to share pics/video. Is the queue long?

I'm still rocking the iPhone4.

I can't wait to leave this fossil behind!

Its always good to wait a few years before upgrading, the difference ends up being huge and noticeable between devices, my brother still has the 4 and does not plan on getting either 6 or +... me I get too tempted and buy every single model thats released lol.

Yes , first in line , as the saying goes " early bird catches the worm",quite looking forward to the launch .

Yes , first in line , as the saying goes " early bird catches the worm",quite looking forward to the launch .
Hey And, I almost forgot about you, Has anyone else joined you?

Nope :/) it's been very quiet , although staff have took plenty of photos:/)

I have a 4S and I'm trying to hold out for the larger 6 in Sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPhone 6 plus in late Nov. or Dec for me. Have 4s, time for big upgrade.

Well , it's the last night !, anticipation and excitement are tiring . It seems as though I've been popular by queuing early . The store staff & security have been brilliant , I'm guessing there's a good couple of hundred people here , most of which arrived today , last night only a few . I'm looking forward to the morning when I'll be collecting my new phone

Well , it's the last night !, anticipation and excitement are tiring . It seems as though I've been popular by queuing early . The store staff & security have been brilliant , I'm guessing there's a good couple of hundred people here , most of which arrived today , last night only a few . I'm looking forward to the morning when I'll be collecting my new phone

Good call in going there that early, must feel like forever that you have been there, not long left now though, then you pick any phone of your choice.

It hasn't really been that bad , the first night was quite , but getting here early paid off , & yes I'll be able to choose any handset at my leisure , I'm going for the 6+ 128gb gold , and stocks will be limited , remember that the 32gb variant does not appear in this range ! The 128 works out easier & cheaper than buying iCloud storage too ;-)

Yes I am at home enjoying my new phone , its fantastic. I can't wait to get my back up over to it from my 64gb 5s , but this phone feels amazing, great to handle, smooth, and a fantastic screen .

It.....is.....Amazing !

I'll get some photos of her up and running asap , congratulations to everyone who made it to the queue and also came away with a handset, to those who didn't I hope you all will soon, youre getting a brilliant new phone that's sure to please.

Pics soon to update.

Thanks again guys