What's new

Who's ready to upgrade to the iPhone6?

I always upgrade every 2 years and not when 4s, 5s is released (which I believe is the best to do)! But if the phone is two big I might consider other solutions...

The s is always the best version to go for as its the Upgraded model, I think if there is a 5'5 model and 4'7 I would consider the 4'7 after seeing it in person instead of ordering it the second its available online.

Maybe blindly, but I've already convinced myself I'm getting the 6. I haven't quite settled on 4.7 or 5.5, but I'm desperate for an upgrade, I'm still holding on to the 4s. I also really excited for iOS 8, as I've found that the OS determines the awesomeness of the phone.

So much speculation & a lot of guess work , personally I take it all with a pinch of salt until it's heard officially direct from Apple & Apple only!

With guess work it's easy to think of a million & one features the new handset might or might not have and features we'd like to have , but we'll all have to wait

... And yes I'll be queuing for mine the same as last year & no doubt every man and his family will be there again buying up all the stock to flog on a certain auction website at disgusting inflated prices to scam people which I think is disgusting . Some people are pathetic and clearly have no morals . Perhaps Apple retailers should limit the sales to one phone only to give others a chance eh !!!!

I will wait a few months coz the price is really unacceptable around the release day.

The release price stays the same regardless of when you buy it from apple , but your right people charge a rip off online for them , but then that's supply & demand for you .

Well well well , looks like I'm first in the queue !!!! :/)

And I think I'll go for the iPhone 6 plus 128gb gold of course :)

Certainly am !

I wonder if Mr childish will be here this year ?

Last edited by a moderator: