What's new

Who's ready to upgrade to the iPhone6?

my wife said i can get an iphone 6 if i get rid of my old phones.

mobile-phones.jpg
Lol....

yva5ura5.jpg

Can't wait

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk
looks like they are rounding out the edges . fail in my opinion .i rather like the flat metal border of the phone . easier to hold ,more robust looking .rounded edges makes them slippery in the hand ,looks cheap and its starting to look like every other rounded edge phone .if this is what the 6 is going to be i will just move up to a 5s and stay there .

looks like they are rounding out the edges . fail in my opinion .i rather like the flat metal border of the phone . easier to hold ,more robust looking .rounded edges makes them slippery in the hand ,looks cheap and its starting to look like every other rounded edge phone .if this is what the 6 is going to be i will just move up to a 5s and stay there .
Remember this is only guesswork, We won't know for sure what iPhone 6 will be like until the official announcement.

Remember this is only guesswork, We won't know for sure what iPhone 6 will be like until the official announcement.

I wish they would announce it already LoL

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

Just about every leaked photo shows rounded edges. The larger the phone screen the easier it is to handle with rounded edges.

Keep in mind this is all speculation. Time will tell.

Me too, I'm itching to know.

The people at work are like "it's being released in July". I'm like "they won't release it without announcing it first. No one believes me [emoji34]

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

The people at work are like "it's being released in July". I'm like "they won't release it without announcing it first. No one believes me [emoji34]

~ iPhoneMommy ~

Lol, Its wishful thinking on their part, Rumour has it that there will be an announcement in September and that the the release date will be September 19th, Of course we don't know for sure but it sounds feasible.

~ iPhoneMommy ~

You'll have the satisfaction of being proven right and saying, "I told you so."

True could even have a 20 inch screen. But, probably not.

Sent from my 128 GB iPad 4

>>I'll be on board. Hoping they'll keep the 4" screen. I'm really quite happy with that size honestly<<

Yeah, same here. I want something I can stick in my pocket, not something I have to hang around my neck on a lanyard.

i have an iPhone 5 i think its already due time to have a new and better one