What's new

Where do you live?

Yea Chrysalis, way to make us all jealous!

I live in Michigan and travel weekly between Kalamazoo, MI and Cassopolis, MI. Service is decent in Kalamazoo and spotty in Cassopolis. Driving from one to the other (about a 55 minute drive) I most certainly have a 10 minute range of AT&T blackout! Frustrating.

Van Nuys, CA and my house is about 2 blocks from an AT&T antenna. I have excellent reception at home. I work in downtown LA and when I'm inside our building my bar fluctuates between 2 and 3 but the reception is still good.

Ape valley? That's a real place? Lol sweet ca is for Canada ?

It's Apple Valley not Ape valley. Apple valley is in California.

CA stands for CANADA (the country) and CALIFORNIA (the state)

I live in the sweetest little seaside village in Hawaii, Kailua Kona, on the west shore of the Big Island. It's always in the low to mid 80's and it rains very little and mostly at night. I golf and scuba dive and we have some of the worlds best of them. I only wear real shoes to golf or run and haven't worn a coat in years and I can ride my 95mpg scooter almost everywhere I go. I've been here over 5 years and I'm still amazed. :)

you live in paradise man. Only been there once & would like to come back again.

Representing San Deigo, CA here. That's CA for California. lol

I live in Manhattan and have never had a single problem with dropped calls on the new Iphone4. I really like this new phone and it is much improved over the 3GS

Kauai, Hawaii AT&T coverage is pretty good here. I haven't had problems with dropped calls or service....

rancho cucamonga, southern california. i cannot
complain about AT&T's service in this area, sure as
hell beats tmobile! LOL!

Manchester, NH....yes New Hampshire as is that little state in the upper right corner of the US...lol. ATT service is fine until I get about 2 hours north in the White Mountains....which is acceptable in my opinion as there are no service providers that can keep a strong signal in a mountain range.