What's new

Where do you live?

Yeah, ya'll are real funny! and yes, there are two Birmingham's one in Alabama, USA and I think the other is in the UK. Just cuz we talk funny down here...just teasin'

Jacksonville, fl. Okay coverage. Depends on where im at. The side of town where i live, full bars/ 3g. The side of town where i work, no bars/barely 3g

On a farm in Southern, Ky... I have att or a local cell company. Att was better when it was Cingular adn the blugrass has 3g now and I have their broadband internet as I can't get Dsl. As for Att it's spotty on edge then when you get to a place with 3g it depends on where you are at, but I have no problem in Nashville unless I am at Vanderbuilt :?

We had two new towers to go up local for att and I hope it helps as there is a bad part of road we drive often and don't have single there.

I live in Torrance/Los Angeles CA there's enough 3G to go around everywhere. there are so many wi-fi hot spots that I honestly don't think I need a data plan. But coverage is great here and the one place that I get bad reception is the downstairs of my house, so every time i have to make a call I have to step outside *tear* :'(

I live in the sweetest little seaside village in Hawaii, Kailua Kona, on the west shore of the Big Island. It's always in the low to mid 80's and it rains very little and mostly at night. I golf and scuba dive and we have some of the worlds best of them. I only wear real shoes to golf or run and haven't worn a coat in years and I can ride my 95mpg scooter almost everywhere I go. I've been here over 5 years and I'm still amazed. :)

Attachments

• $Kailua bay frm bkyd.jpg
    $Kailua bay frm bkyd.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 484
thats what i usually think california that comes to mind, but normally i am wrong and its canada lol

I live in the sweetest little seaside village in Hawaii, Kailua Kona, on the west shore of the Big Island. It's always in the low to mid 80's and it rains very little and mostly at night. I golf and scuba dive and we have some of the worlds best of them. I only wear real shoes to golf or run and haven't worn a coat in years and I can ride my 95mpg scooter almost everywhere I go. I've been here over 5 years and I'm still amazed. :)

You SUX!! I would love to live in a place like that!!