What's new

What would you like to see different for the iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As, Apple has announced that iPhone5 will be released in September; I am very much exited and expecting the more additional feature with iPhone5. I think there should be a better zooming hardware and camera, which should have megapixel quality and Stereo speakers and also expecting the bigger screen with thin body.

Last edited:
I hope the new iPhone 5 still has the same model as the iPhone 4 though so I don't have to buy a new case.

One of the things I think would be interesting to see would be Apple putting 3D into use, phones are starting to incorporate this technology and think it would be pretty nifty, maybe better quality than the 3DS.
In my opinion it would make IOS an even better gaming platform!.

Just think, 3D films on your IPhone, or infinity blade in 3D, phwoarhh. Now that, I would like to see :D

Sweet. movies in 3d. Lol JK.

Last edited by a moderator:
More free software that can install into the iphone. Thak will much great!!!

1- the home button gone.
2- A Better zooming hardware. equipment for photos and videos and a 12MP for the rear camera.
3- a 5MP camera for the front camera.
4- Stereo speakers for musics.
5- merge the volume buttons on the side of the phone just like the one on the earphone.

Wow! I want to haaave one!

I really would love if the next iphone could explain the hardships of trying to fix the country's debt...

iCrank said:
I really would love if the next iphone could explain the hardships of trying to fix the country's debt...

It'd be better at it than what we have now lmao!!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

More free software that can install into the iphone. Thak will much great!!!

thats all down to the developers who upload tot he app store, or do you mean free apps that come with the phone? like newsstand

Only using the "vibrate" feature, an iPhone 5 capabiltiy to differentiate among an incoming phone call, text message, and email.

Sync capability like the Blackberry, where you can see the sync progress, the capabiltiy to sync iPhone to Outolok, and Outlook to the iPhone

Sufficient battery life to last a 10 hour work day

1- the home button gone.
2- A Better zooming hardware. equipment for photos and videos and a 12MP for the rear camera.
3- a 5MP camera for the front camera.
4- Stereo speakers for musics.
5- merge the volume buttons on the side of the phone just like the one on the earphone.
i think the point 1&5 is difficult to iphone5...

bigger screen like some of the android phones, and access to caller voice features so a program like announcify/caller id announce would work where it announces who is calling based on your contacts or caller ID

firelizard18 said:
i think the point 1&5 is difficult to iphone5...

I think #1 is definitely going to be implemented in the iPhone 5!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Status
Not open for further replies.