What's new

iPhone5 will be launched. would you like to buy iphone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ygoless

Reaction score
Jpmorgan chase said in a report released August 2nd, Apple will be released in September a new generation iPhone (hereinafter referred to as the "iPhone 5") in October, will be listed batch, this year's output will reach 59 million department.
The industry had earlier worry, display and hull, spare parts supply limitations affect iPhone 5 production. But jp Morgan Asia team have argued that the iPhone 5 will not appear obvious supply the tension.
Jpmorgan chase is expected in the quarter at the end of September, within the iPhone 5 output will reach 20 million department. By the end of December in the quarter inside, iPhone 5 output will reach 39 million department.
If be optimistic, jpmorgan chase expected, apple could sell the fourth quarter of the year 39.5 million of iPhone in 5201 and in the first quarter of 37.8 million can be sold.
Overall, iPhone 5 in in the third quarter of 2012 and the fourth quarter will be shipped series of total shipments of mobile phone iPhone 50% to 60%, the proportion in 2013 to extend it.
Jpmorgan chase is expected, iPhone 5 will be a "* * upgrade" products, the fuselage will be more thin, the screen size bigger, and support LTE network.

Would you like to buy iphone 5?

As long as the price is right, we all support:p:p

I have had every iPhone model....love them all and will not hesitate to buy the iP5. Its SJ's last project....

My IP4 has a cracked screen that happened in June this year. Instead of having it fixed, I'm waiting for the new model - so I'm a potential buyer when it comes out.

Yes, it is attractive for me. The new iPhone and the New iPad Mini is powerful, I think so.

Would I like to? Yes, of course. Can I? No. Both monetarily and for practical reasons. I got my 4S less than a year ago and it works great, and I don't have the spare money to throw around to buy an iPhone 5 full price. I'm eligible for an upgrade in about May, and will wait until the following model comes out (hopefully) that fall.

GoPackGo said:
Would I like to? Yes, of course. Can I? No. Both monetarily and for practical reasons. I got my 4S less than a year ago and it works great, and I don't have the spare money to throw around to buy an iPhone 5 full price. I'm eligible for an upgrade in about May, and will wait until the following model comes out (hopefully) that fall.

You can purchase directly from Apple... and still have it through your wireless provider for the contractual discount.

I hope to - I have a 16gig 4S and a 16gig WiFi iPad I am going to try and sell/trade in to minimize the cash I have to fork over. My problem may end up being that I don't have an upgrade available... may add another line so I can do this lol.

Take care,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.