What's new

What would you like to see different for the iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wanted to get a feel for what kind of features, changes, etc. that you'd like to see on the iPhone 5? Can be something you want added to the phone physically or in iOS.

Suggestions? Ideas? Wishes and hopes?

1- the home button gone.
2- A Better zooming hardware. equipment for photos and videos and a 12MP for the rear camera.
3- a 5MP camera for the front camera.
4- Stereo speakers for musics.
5- merge the volume buttons on the side of the phone just like the one on the earphone.

Most important to me is TRUE push email for Gmail/Google Apps email. Not something you have to use Exchange for either and not just push notifications, but TRUE PUSH EMAIL just like Android and Blackberry has.

How Apple doesn't have this to this day still amazes me.

Most important to me is TRUE push email for Gmail/Google Apps email. Not something you have to use Exchange for either and not just push notifications, but TRUE PUSH EMAIL just like Android and Blackberry has.

There is a push email on iPhone 4 check in your settings.

There is a push email on iPhone 4 check in your settings.

Its not proper push. It can still take 5 minutes or so to get an email. Push should be (almost) instant.

Hardware - A bigger screen but not a bigger phone. A faster processer and better camera front and back. A bigger capacity battery would be good.

Software - The ability to remove the stocks in the notification centre and add SBsettings style toggles. Facetime over 3G (Think we are getting that). I would like to see turn by turn navigation like the droids. I know that's not going to happen but one can hope. Also do something about the way we have 2 or 3 different routes when you use google maps in the beta. Can get very confusing...

i want to see bluetooth send/receive! basically all stuff that can be done in firmware updates... but also a 64GB version would be nice

I don't think apple will ever allow that. Lol. To be honest I was amazed when I got my first iPhone that it didn't have it but I haven't missed it...

a woman at apple told me its already possible to send pics via bluetooth but when i asked how she did not tell me.. i said to her my macbook pro can send files via bluetooth but where would i even send them to when all my idevices are apple and none of them allow me to send or receive anything via bluetooth whats the point having it on the computers when i have no where to send anything to? and she said well you can send pics via bluetooth

true it would use up a lot of data...probably be a wifi only for devices other then the 5 if they where to add it

Status
Not open for further replies.