What's new

What Would it Take to Get You to Buy New iPhone 5 ?

What Would it Take to Get You to Buy New iPhone 5?

• 4in Display

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • LTE Connectivity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liquid Metal Material

• 3D Photography

• Other(please comment)

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

AirPlayit

Reaction score
As WWDC2012 is arriving soon and Apply will be announcing its future techs and products, which may include the next-gen iPhone.

What kind of features do you want to see in the new iPhone 5 ? Which will get you to change to the next-gen iPhone ?

A 4" screen or bigger and LTE, quad processor would be nice but not a must have.

a bigger screen and let me think hmmm.........A BIGGER SCREEN.

Poisonivy said:
a bigger screen and let me think hmmm.........A BIGGER SCREEN.

That's called an iPad.Hehe

I want to see the ability to stream HD video from my iPhone to my iPad so I can use my iPad as a wireless field monitor when shooting video with my DSLR camera.

1. No need for jailbreak.
2. Abolition of iTunes.
3. Access to file system.

1. No need for jailbreak.
2. Abolition of iTunes.
3. Access to file system.

1) Requires changes in the Federal Laws concerning protection of Intellectual Property.
2) You don't need iTunes as of iOS 5.
3) You already have access to the user generated content.

- Gold plated backing
- 4 inch screen
- quad-core processor
- a entire new ios design
- many tweaks that we jailbreakers use should be added, apple should request customers what they like to see and then apple can implement them according to non-security risks.
- All Carriers unlock phone whenever customer wants it, apple can make this happen by imposing it as a requirement to sell their products or customers should be allowes to call/email apple to do it for them.
- more ram at least 1gb.
- cheaper in price ro purchase outright instead of say 800.00, should be 500.00 for bigger phone in space storage and 100.00 less for mid model and 100.00 less of that for 8gb model.
- more features to allow users to call over wifi witout having to install 3rd party software.

I sure i have more things, but can't think of them now, but when i do i will add.

- Gold plated backing
- cheaper in price ro purchase outright instead of say 800.00, should be 500.00 for bigger phone in space storage and 100.00 less for mid model and 100.00 less of that for 8gb model.
You know those two contradict each other?

- quad-core processor
Complete waste of battery since everything a cell phone and micro computer needs to do only requires 2 cores. Ever.

- a entire new ios design
Why? So they have to retrain the 300+ million users they currently have?

- many tweaks that we jailbreakers use should be added, apple should request customers what they like to see and then apple can implement them according to non-security risks.
And yet people still buy the iPhone without those tweaks and some users even switch from Android to iOS because those tweaks cause more harm than good.

- All Carriers unlock phone whenever customer wants it, apple can make this happen by imposing it as a requirement to sell their products or customers should be allowes to call/email apple to do it for them.
As long as the cellular providers are subsidizing phones, they have every right to lock the phone to their network.

- more features to allow users to call over wifi witout having to install 3rd party software.
Then what would be the point of cellular providers?

As long as Apple adds a 4" screen that uses the same resolution of the iPhone 4S (960 x 640), I'll preorder 2.