What's new

Free Audio Video Streaming App for New iPhone – Zero Space Taking

AirPlayit

Reaction score
The next-gen iPhone (supposedly iPhone 5) is the most anticipated gadget of 2012. With the iPhone 5 just around the corner it quite obvious that people will be interested in searching for the right kind of iPhone 5 applications which can make the device with new capabilities.

Taking about the cons of Apple devices, what enters our minds first is lacking video compatibility. Again, iPhone5 also only supports MP4 video formats (H.264, MPEG-4 video codec). Is it possible to play self-made WMV videos, downloaded YouTube (FLV) videos, HD Camcorder (e.g.: .mod, .m2ts) videos on the upcoming iPhone 5?

airplayit-iphone5-video-streamer.jpg

So, my suggestion is that once you decide to purchase the new iPhone, you’d better get other related software assistant for this smart phone. Free app is a wiser choice, because when you find it is hard to use or not fit for you, you can switch to another. For example, you may try a totally free video streaming program called Air Playit, if you have not heard of it or used it, which has over 2 million users on App Stores so far.

Air Playit
is a video streaming freeware composed of a server and a client part that require to be run on your Mac/PC and iPhone(5), respectively. Via WiFi, 3G or 4G, it can convert and stream any video to iPhone (even iPhone 5) with the support for iOS.

Main Features:
- Stream video/music to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Apple TV and Android mobile devices instantly or remotely on the go;
- Provide real-time conversion and playback so you can start playing the video while it is being converted;
- Support playing home video/music off line without network;
- Convert and transfer various videos to iPhone 5 irrespective of the formats, without using iTunes and other converter.
- Take no space on the device when streaming audio video to iPhone 5

Minimum iPhone iPad System Requirement:
iOS 4.2.1

-Convert and Play Videos to iPhone 5 by Streaming – Zero Space Taking

Free download Air Playit:

Mac Version:http://www.airplayit.com/download/airplayit_macserver.dmg
Windows Version:http://www.airplayit.com/download/airplayitserver_setup.exe

Thanks for your suggestion. I will mind it. But i was wandering when will i get the iPhone 5 in my hand!!