What's new

What would you like to see different for the iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notification led light front of phone...not the flash that's put on for that. My old phone nokia n8, and its nice the blinking around the button...

Ooooooo that would be nice!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

To create folders for sms's received...like old n8 nokia....then you can categorized received messages for like Birthdays, christmas, religious, jokes etc etc and you can use it later or just keep it as reminder of person received from or sent to....like you create folders in photos for example....

I'd like to be able to turn off the touch tone sounds on the phone keypad WITHOUT having to kill all other sounds. No... killing the keyboard clicks does not do it. I don't want to have to turn the switch off in order to do this. There should be a Settings/Sounds/Touchtone sounds off option.

I wish Apple would change the UI, and add more sharing options other than twitter and facebook. There are so many things that could be mentioned, but what's the point. It's not like Apple will listen, they have already decided what the consumer wants, and implements new features when they see fit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

My blind friend drops a lot of phone calls because it takes so long to move the slider and double tap the screen when the voice over is on. Help find a way to make it easier for him. Can we get rid of the slider or make it a button to double tap. Better yet can we answer the phone with the volume button?

Open apps to be killed by one step...not one by one as now. One should have the choice one by one or all at once.

Battery saver...customized.. Should have the option to select what you want to be disabled when you switch battery saver on...with a standard mode as well as set up by apple.

I think a 4.5 inch screen would be good for the iphone. I would love to see that in the future.

Color code each email based on it's email account when looking at all emails using the consolidated inbox view

Every thing working excellent . But wish it in galaxy s3 size.

IMO the size is perfect as it is... But it would make browsing nicer with that size screen or playing games but I have the iPad for that..

The main thing I want to see is browser changer added to a stock .ipsw but then that's something apple could add in a firmware update.

Status
Not open for further replies.