What's new

What to do Incase apple releases iOS 4.3.4 before iPad 2 arrives..

Chattownwes

Reaction score
Hello all, glad to finally be apart of this thread community!!!

My question is rather simple I guess...

I just ordered an iPad 2 a few days ago and will not receive it for a couple of weeks, and was wondering if there was anything I can do to make sure I get iOS 4.3.3 incase apple release iOS 4.3.4.???

I'm already a member of the jailbreak community with my iPhone 4 and would be highly disappointed if I missed this easy jailbreak.

Thanks in advance.

good to have you here!

Comex rushed his release in case apple would release a 4.3.4 firmware but in all honesty i really doubt apple will make such a move, i mean we are on beta 2 of the ios 5 and apple have plenty of time to close the hole for ios 5.. apple left the same jailbreak hole open for firmwares 4.3.1/4.3.2 AND 4.3.3... it seems highly un likely to me that they will release a 4.3.4. But if they do release one and you get your ipad with it on then there is nothing you can do but wait for a new jailbreak.

There is not going to be any iOS 4.3.4 the next one is the iOS 5 and it will surely have a jailbreak possibilities.

There is not going to be any iOS 4.3.4 the next one is the iOS 5 and it will surely have a jailbreak possibilities.

the devs are worried there will be, so for them to think there might then who knows with apple. though jailbreakme has a tone of bugs as well because comex rushed the release for this very reason.

the devs are worried there will be, so for them to think there might then who knows with apple. though jailbreakme has a tone of bugs as well because comex rushed the release for this very reason.

Hold on and see. Next after iOS 4.3.3 is iOS 5 and it will be in September this year.

Hold on and see. Next after iOS 4.3.3 is iOS 5 and it will be in September this year.

I know and i doubt there will be a 4.3.4 but it was enough to make comex rush his jailbreakMe release and release a buggy version