What's new

What is a really good GPS App for the iPhone 4?

tomtom for 25 bucks? its like 70 for europe :O damn how did i miss this sale

tomtom is supposed to be really good... i just got myself a satnav for the car instead rac one

GPs drive is one of the greatest apps for navigation, I use it all the time, it's a little hard to understand at first so you have to play with it but once you get the hang of it its worth its weight in gold and it SHOULD be a $4.99 app. I can't believe it's only $.99

Tom Tom works flawless than when you hack your phone you go to cydia and type in gps maps for tom-tom

copilot is a good one...

I've tried to install this on the IP4 but I just ended up with a tiny image at the top my screen. So were you able to get this to work without a hitch?

Why has no one suggested MapQuest?
it's a free app and it's fantastic, had it since I got my iphone 4 and it has given me no problems whatsoever

I agree, it's fine. However, with MapQuest Mobile, you can't "pin" a location! You're stuck with locations that only have formal "addresses." And that doesn't include rural "911" addresses.

Everyone should really check out MotionX GPS Drive, as many have suggested! It's quite cheap, and has incredible capabilities. Google it, or look for it in iTunes.