What's new

What do you think of iOS 6

There are a few of things I like about iOS 6.
1) The New Maps App
2) Passbook
3) Facebook integration
4) minor notification slade tweaks
5) The when you're busy call feature
6) Siri upgrades
7) Facetime over cellular (although AT&T want ket me use it.)

GS3

Last edited:
What does passbook concept mean?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

You know what I'm talking about. The idea behind passbook. The concept of storing movie/ travel tickets, royalty card etc.

GS3

What r they changing on the maps app?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I'm excited about it... but the PassBook and Facebook don't really thrill me ... yeah... that's totally one way for Apple to get those with older devices to step up to the plate and get a newer device...

Im very excited. Im having issues with wifi on 5.1.1 atm. I have been running the beta before and didnt have these problems. Im NOT happy about the removal of the YouTube App though.

I'm not happy about that either, though once its jailbroken there is the ProTube app which is what I already use.

Google apparently are making a youtube app that you can download anyway so it really is no biggy that it's going to be removed, should be better really because they wont have the constraints that are set by apple (my view only) :)

Google apparently are making a youtube app that you can download anyway so it really is no biggy that it's going to be removed, should be better really because they wont have the constraints that are set by apple (my view only) :)

I agree with you! I think the app will end up being better and the only down side will be that it won't be a default pre installed app

I'm just counting down the days for the new update, Can't wait....Hopefully I won't be disappointed

jon law said:

I totally agree with you on this ... I'm a big youtuber when it comes to watching videos and I know a few that aren't happy with the stock YouTube app so it will be pretty sweet to see what they will come up with ... I'm sure it will be a big upgrade from what has been stock in the past...

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF.net