What's new

Apple Launches iOS 6 at WWDC

im sure you're right,something to look forward to later in year though.

Well I just guess by the past of apple releases so hopefully it turns out to be true but we will see.. the wwdc is about 1.5 hours and I sat and watched it this morning after last night watching websites with live updates engadget mainly. but there are a tone of features that apple never mentioned as there are 200 of them so I think there could be a lot that where not mentioned that will be a very nice surprise

Well I just guess by the past of apple releases so hopefully it turns out to be true but we will see.. the wwdc is about 1.5 hours and I sat and watched it this morning after last night watching websites with live updates engadget mainly. but there are a tone of features that apple never mentioned as there are 200 of them so I think there could be a lot that where not mentioned that will be a very nice surprise
great,I'm very much looking forward to Mountain Lion too.

I have to agree with you there, for the most part of the announcements I was falling asleep :/ the 3D turn by turn is the main thing that I liked out of it and I already have that in my car so it wont even be much use to me, but some of the other features such as "Do not disturb" for me will come in handy but I have always just put my phone on silent during the night and vibration off so I dont see how better this will be..

I was impressed with the siri start of the WWDC though and even though ios 6 is only out for devs I would not want to install it any way as it will likely have many bugs (and what else would you expect from a major ios beta 1?) The ipad 1 wont receive it and if I am not mistaken neither will the 3GS and now the 4 is on its last major ios update so my GUESS is that the betas and GM will be spread out until a new iphone release in sept/oct.

I was more impressed by the new laptops and by mountain lion for only 20 bucks that we will get in July, BUT ios 6 will have over 200 features and I am sure apple did not even mention half of that.. so there will be some nice surprises along the way. and for siri user on the 4S and the new ipad (soon) will have more siri functions like opening apps with siri I loved that, even though I dont have the 4S lol and of course not to mention the notification centre twitter replies... There are a lot of little things that will be very convenient..

you can watch the whole keynote from apple: iClarified - Apple News - Watch the Entire WWDC 2012 Keynote Now! [Video]

Your right about the turn by turn I use waze and love it. I like the new MacBooks but not too happy about 13" not getting the retina screen I can see why they didn't but it doesn't benefit me lol I'm not spending 2200 for it I have the MacBook and I like my 13". The new phone app features didn't impress me because I really don't have a need for it. I would like too see the other 190 features lol

Your right about the turn by turn I use waze and love it. I like the new MacBooks but not too happy about 13" not getting the retina screen I can see why they didn't but it doesn't benefit me lol I'm not spending 2200 for it I have the MacBook and I like my 13". The new phone app features didn't impress me because I really don't have a need for it. I would like too see the other 190 features lol

I usually get the 13" as well but such a small screen is not easy to multi task properly and the 15" is so much better for doing just that.. I might order the 15" version with maxed out specs..

I would love to see the other 190 features as well, I cant say I trust waze enough to use it though as it does not know most of the street names out there I found.

Yeah I'm gonna save up for the retina version for 2200 even though it's really expensive. It's worth it tho.