What's new

What do you think of iOS 6

I just returned to the iPhone (got iPhone5) after having given my iPhone4 (ios5) to my sister a few mths ago and the difference between the two O/S are massive in my opinion.

I like it a lot!!!

I have iOS 6 on my 3GS. I was jailbroke before on 5.1.1, after I upgraded I at first wasn't all that happy. So I downgraded back to 5.1.1 to re jailbreak But I quickly found that my phone ran a lot better on iOS 6 and went back to it.

I went back to 5.1.1 within 24 hours. My hone became very slow and used up more battery than usual. I use Google maps quite often and Youtube less often.

~~~~
4S, O2, UK

Even though most of the good features don't apply to my i4 I still like it. It seems to run a little faster. 5.1.1 was starting to drag. I have not had any of the issues everyone else seems to be having. I just did a back up to iCloud and physically connected to computer to update.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Even though most of the good features don't apply to my i4 I still like it. It seems to run a little faster. 5.1.1 was starting to drag. I have not had any of the issues everyone else seems to be having. I just did a back up to iCloud and physically connected to computer to update.

With the exception of Siri, what features of iOS 6 do not work on the iPhone 4???

Skull One said:
With the exception of Siri, what features of iOS 6 do not work on the iPhone 4???

The map voice nav and flyover. The FaceTime over cellular on 4s and 5 only. And the panarama. And a few others. I can't remember.