What's new

What do we dislike on the iPhone 6?

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
We have been hearing many rumors about the iPhone 6; which are you hoping Apple doesn't confirm?

Also, as we learn more during the press release, which features of the phone are you least happy with?

At the moment, I think the sizes of the phones are bothering me the most, but I'm just hoping thats a "I'll get used to it" kind of thing. Other than that, I'm going to have to wait for Tim Cook to say something that I hate.

I'm honestly afraid of the price too, although that just comes with the nature of the badassness of the phone

I really don't think that iPhone is much more expensive than some other high end smart phones, The thing is with an iPhone you will always get a decent price when you sell it on, The same can't be said for Android phones for example.

I wanted a couple things I don't see.

Water proof like the S5 active. Seems I wear my phone out in a year. Or I drop them and crack the screen

I also wanted a slot for micro sd card. But the 64 gb should take care of my storage issue with the 32 gb.

Correct me if I am wrong please. But the phone is not compatible with Ant+. With all the app and accessories coming out with Ant+ which is a more stable platform than Bluetooth.

Micro SD card still missing. Shame on you Apple.

Why didn't they add QI Charging? It's not a stopping point, but would have been nice to have.

I will buy a 6 plus. I bought an iPhone 5 and the screen was too small for me. I ended up selling it 6 months later.

Why didn't they add QI Charging? It's not a stopping point, but would have been nice to have.

I will buy a 6 plus. I bought an iPhone 5 and the screen was too small for me. I ended up selling it 6 months later.
Apple will never at a micro SD slot no need to any way plenty of ram for storage built in

I agree with col, I doubt Apple will ever add a SD card slot, imo its much better to have internal memory instead of messing around with SD cards, maybe easier transfer of files, but personally, I prefer the internal memory. It also saves space in the iPhone for other hardware.

128GB, do you need any more?:) Ok it might drive up the price, but worth it.

The nice thing about an SD Card is not the extra space, [scratch that statement because you can buy the cheaper phone if you had the external storage] but it's also the fact that you can add and remove things from it with or without a phone. Just plug the SD card into a reader and transfer files at will.

If you've always had an iPhone, you don't know what you're missing with the external microSD card. It makes life easier. Take it from an Android Guy who won't buy an Android phone without the external card slot.

Apple will never at a micro SD slot no need to any way plenty of ram for storage built in
I think you mean internal memory as RAM has nothing to do with it. Like I said, if you've always had an iPhone, you don't know what you're missing.

I would have liked them to drop the 16GB and start at 32GB.

Good idea! I'm actually torn because I like the larger screen but it's way too big to fit in my shirt pocket. I wish they just came out with one size so I wouldn't have to chose. :)

32 gb isn't enough for me. My 5s is maxed. I can live without the sd slot with the increased ram size.

Apple did nothing about durability. I'm really bummed about that. I'm tired of water/sweat damage and cracked screens.