What's new

What do we dislike on the iPhone 6?

I really wish apple would do something about providing better speakers, like the HTC one. I would trade both cameras for another speaker.

The main thing I hate is the black color is no longer an option. I understand that black is next to impossible to anodize, but I miss the black on black. Even the silver back and black front would've been awesome, but I suppose I'll go with silver since I'm not too crazy about the space grey.

Following my comment earlier about them dropping the 16GB, I still think they should have done that but I was thinking back to last year, The 32GB 5s cost about the same as the iPhone 6 64GB will cost this year (at least here in the UK it does) so really pricing is pretty good.

I think you mean internal memory as RAM has nothing to do with it. Like I said, if you've always had an iPhone, you don't know what you're missing.
I can assure you not only do I sell android phones and tablets I have had many opportunities to use them. The real funny thing is majority of users with android phones only use the slot for extra storage memory not transfer. To me it is not a deal breaker. I transfer files on all my phones and iPads with out having a micro sd card without issues. You are right I meant storage memory One more thing in our house there are 3 android smart phones and non of the users have or use the micro slot for transfer of data.

The nice thing about an SD Card is not the extra space, [scratch that statement because you can buy the cheaper phone if you had the external storage] but it's also the fact that you can add and remove things from it with or without a phone. Just plug the SD card into a reader and transfer files at will.

If you've always had an iPhone, you don't know what you're missing with the external microSD card. It makes life easier. Take it from an Android Guy who won't buy an Android phone without the external card slot.

True, but with iCloud and wireless sync'ing with iTunes it makes it easier to transfer photos, plus you can set it to automatically share between devices, even easier then a SD card.

Interesting how you guys ignored my complaint about no attention to durability.

SD card is a non issue with 128 gb iPhones.

Interesting how you guys ignored my complaint about no attention to durability.

SD card is a non issue with 128 gb iPhones.

Buy a case and the problem is solved, one ip4 phone was dropped from something like 10k feet and with a case it did not have a scratch on it, or so I read in the news... But generally with smart phones they break so easily for some who always drop their devices, which ive been doing a lot of this year :/

we are starting to see waterproof and scratch resistance on devices, so companies are working on it.

Maybe not a phone issue and more so a software issue but I really would have liked multi window on the 6 plus. Out of all the gimmicky stuff on my note 3 I did find that useful. Maybe they will introduce that a long with more ram in the 6s.

The main thing I hate is the black color is no longer an option. I understand that black is next to impossible to anodize, but I miss the black on black. Even the silver back and black front would've been awesome, but I suppose I'll go with silver since I'm not too crazy about the space grey.
Black anodize is no problem, they must have dropped the black for another reason

Sent from my iPhone

They shouldn't have offered the 16GB option, but started at 32GB as apps aren't getting any smaller.

I agree that they should have done away with the 16GB and started with 32GB. It's funny how not too long ago someone else said that nobody would ever need more than 640MB on a PC... my how times have changed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk