What's new

What are you ditching for the Verizon iPhone4?

I think they do. The ones that are more like a static application definitely do.
Yeah i figured it probably had some sort of indicator that the phone had been opened, ill probably just get some red stickers or something.

If you get a case, maybe extend a red tint past the edges so it would be hidden by the case and then would be reversible without leaving residue on the phone.

I believe the good vinyl stickers come off clean dont they?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I wish I could ditch my Samsung Android for an iPhone, but unfortunately considering how new that phone is (got it on launch day in September) I'm miles away from being able to trade it in.

I cant wait to get rid of my original droid. It has been acting up for months (slow refresh, lagging to every screen). Bring me my iphone!

Last edited:
Im switching from a blackberry storm. i just hope all is for nothing i love my blackberry just hope this is of the good ,

HELLO: IPHONE 4 32g

I'll be dumping my Droid Eris without a tear in my eye, in 2 years Android updated the software once then forgot it even existed!

I want a phone that integrates with my Apple computers and actually let's me answer a phone call too!

Im switching from a blackberry storm. i just hope all is for nothing i love my blackberry just hope this is of the good ,

HELLO: IPHONE 4 32g

You'll love the iphone! I had the Storm and Storm 2, now I have the HTC Evo which I can't wait to ditch! Only thing that made me give up the iPhone was AT&T's constant dropped and failed calls! The iPhone in my opinion is superior as far as speed and smoothness between apps and pages. The Evo was pretty solid when I got it months ago but even a battery pull doesn't do the trick anymore. Trust me, you WILL love the phone, I just can't wait to get it again on a reliable network.

I will be ditching the Droid Incredible. This phone is everything but incredible. Cannot wait for my Iphone.

I am ditching a lovely, 3+ year old, Motorola Razor. Clamshell. Never activated the v-cast. Never sent a text (in fact, had it blocked so I wouldn't have to pay to receive them). Great as a phone, will now be lovely as a paperweight. Welcome to the 21st Century!!!

I have the droid incredible…. I loved it but I’ve been waiting for 3 yrs for the Iphone. The Iphone 4 will be here Monday no later than 10:30.

I'll be gently putting down (not dumping!) my Palm Centro. Is everybody laughing yet? But it's been a good thing for me and did exactly what I needed it to do while waiting around for Verizon to get the iPhone.

ditching the LG en-v touch. I HATE this phone!

Can't wait for my 32GB iphone to arrive.

I will be ditching the Droid Incredible. This phone is everything but incredible. Cannot wait for my Iphone.

To be fair, I am keeping my Incredible as my personal phone. The iPhone is for my wife, though I can't wait to play with it. The Incredible doesn't shine until you root it. Then it really comes around. It's a great phone when you get it set up right.

I ditched the Droid X. Tired of all the issues and SLOW updates.:D

Getting rid of a Storm 2. Gonna miss the daily resets