What's new

What are you ditching for the Verizon iPhone4?

Past tense for me now!

Got my iPhone 1 hour ago
Retired the second best phone I ever had, an original Moto Droid

Blackberry Storm 1
Which literaly took a fit this morning and would not work all day otherwise I never had a problem with it over the past two years I had it. Not sure what I will miss from it yet since it did have its limitations with apps and the browser was really slow

I'll be dumping my Droid Eris without a tear in my eye, in 2 years Android updated the software once then forgot it even existed!

I want a phone that integrates with my Apple computers and actually let's me answer a phone call too!
I can top that. I have a Fascinate/Galaxy S that just came out in September and Samsung has already said they're NEVER updating our phones bc they have new models coming out (or are already out, idk). F you, Samsung. Well, or not, because they made me lose my faith in android and made me want to switch to Apple.

So, all you guys with droid x's and whatever newer smartphones with android on there, are you guys selling your devices and the paying a difference about 300 bucks for the iphone 4? I am just trying to make sure i am not missing something here.

I have an HTC Incredible. I've only had it since this past August, but the other line on my account is due for an upgrade. My GF said she's fine with her phone, so that means upgrade for me. :D

I'll probably end up selling the Incredible on eBay.
You're lucky. I'm on a plan with my parents and brother. My mom and dad have crappy phones (Storm 1 and a shitty flip phone) and my brother is certainly going to want to use his upgrade as well. So I have to just wait or pay out the a-s.

I ditched my BlackBerry 9650 Bold and my wife ditched her 8530 Curve ( I think that's the model ) for the iPhone4. She loves it and I like mine. I gave her the iPhone at 7:00pm last week and she didn't get off it until she was about 2 hours away from having to report for work at 7am! She's addicted and even moreso now since she installed "BeJeweled" on it! I can't even get her to say hello. She walks in from her car playing it and just sits on the couch for the night playing it the entire night!

I dropped a BlackBerry Storm2 for the iPhone. The only features I'm missing is BBM, Sound profiles, and the red blinking light when i have a message or missed call. Other than that I'm loving the iPhone!

I ditched my old LG Dare. Love the features a smartphone provides now that I have one.

Ditched Original Motorola Droid. No shed tears here... even Rooted and overclocked, the phone is a slug compared to the iPhone 4

Ditched Original Motorola Droid. No shed tears here... even Rooted and overclocked, the phone is a slug compared to the iPhone 4

The Droid came out in November of 09, right? So you weren't eligible for an upgrade yet, were you? I want to call Verizon support but since I'm not the primary # nor do I know the pw, I can't even talk to anybody. So I'm trying to figure out how I can go about getting the phone before my eligibility/how much I'll have to pay.

Left the X. I was happy at first but then the reboots and freezing got to me in the end.

Had the Moto Q9m and my contract had been up for a more than a year but didn't really like any of the Android, Windows 6.5 or BB touchscreen phones.. just biding my time for the iPhone and my patience has paid off !
Really relishing the iPhone4!! :)

sold my droid x so fast, made my head spin..LOL...Was a good phone at first, then turned into a POS!!! Love my Iphone