What's new

Verizon iPhone on PagePlus Cellular??

FeatherChini said:
Hello!

I currently got an iPhone 4 Verizon (clean ESN) and I want to flash it to work with PagePlus. I was told it could happen and work okay. Anyone using an iPhone with pageplus currently? Do you like it?

Thanks! =]

antivirus site

where can i get my phone flashed? i cant seemto find anywhere that will. will my local vzw flash my cdma iphone?

I am a PagePlus Cellular Authorized dealer (and have been for a 3 1/2 years now), and had verified this a while back with Denny Scher (Marketing Director at Page Plus), while iPhones are not approved to be on Page Plus Cellular (PPC), they have not at this time removed any from the network.

Also, the warning sent out to dealers last year was for dealers to let their customers know that standpoint that PPC has on iPhones (due to agreement with Verizon, as they are an MVNO of Verizon), and for us to let our customers know that at any time in the future, they may at their discretion choose to remove iPhones from their network. The exact quote again was "Should an iPhone activate on Page Plus, it will be subject to suspension or deactivation. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter."

I personally will not activate any IPhones for customers, however, there is one place that I know of, who is also a dealer, that I recommend my customers to for this called beigephone. They are reputable in all respects, and have an excellent repoire with my customers who still buy the cards from me for their Iphones. Now please note again that they are subject to suspension or deactivation (the very reason I won't activate them), however, Denny Scher verified that to at last check with him (approximately 2 months ago), they had not deactivated any Iphones on the network.

Also, to other dealers, this can all be verified on Page Plus' official facebook page. Just search the forum itself for iPhone, and you will find notes from Denny Scher regarding this, as well as Dealer support themselves will verify the same thing for you through the Dealer web portal Chat, or Dealer Support number.

I did not place the link for beigephone in here, as I am not sure whether it is allowed or not, however, they are easily found through Googling them.

If you are going to go this route, I highly recommend you to use the $55 Plan (Unlimited Talk and Text with 1GB Data) as the iPhone does use allot of data. Currently this is the best data plan they have, however, it has been suggested by Dealer support that an even higher data plan is on the way.

I hope this helps to properly answer anyone's questions concerning this matter.

Also, Blackberry's are now allowed on Pageplus, and have been since the middle of last year, (after the time a previous post was made about their ban), so I suspect the same thing will eventually happen with the iPhones, however, that part is really mere conjecture on my part, and can in no way be inferred from any conversation with Pageplus Execs.

Last edited: