What's new

What are you ditching for the Verizon iPhone4?

I've got the V-Cast Voyager from a few years ago. Great phone and is one of the first "smart phones" Verizon offered. I'm gladly putting it in storage when my iPhone comes tomorrow.

Getting rid of my Blackberry Storm2 . Will only re-activate if I travel to Europe

I have a Storm 2. I'm watching closely before I get the iPhone. I want it, but I don't want to be Verizon's Guinea Pig.

I had an LG chocolate touch that I loved.. but I wanted to have a phone with apps.. But I was going to wait..
Then the end of January I fell on the ice and my phone died, so I've been using a broken lg env 2 since then and am so happy to be getting my iPhone tomorrow!

I read an article online that said that 40-60% of Verizon Droid users said that they will switch to the iphone in the next few months.

I've been a huge droid supporter for the past few years, but all of the small glitches in my phone are starting to really piss me off.

I love my droid1 but it was just a buffer for the real thing. I'm so ready for tomorrow and if I don't like it I can always just sell it and go back to my droid1 or wait for the x2 or such

So, all you guys with droid x's and whatever newer smartphones with android on there, are you guys selling your devices and the paying a difference about 300 bucks for the iphone 4? I am just trying to make sure i am not missing something here.

So, all you guys with droid x's and whatever newer smartphones with android on there, are you guys selling your devices and the paying a difference about 300 bucks for the iphone 4? I am just trying to make sure i am not missing something here.

I usually wait a month after a phone drops, then pay $300-$350 for it. I got my Droid X for $300 back in the fall. The beautiful thing about Craigslist in NYC is that everything is in abundance at great prices.

Of course, the iphones don't degrade in price so quickly, so I used my 'New Every 2" upgrade for it. I figure that if I don't like it, I can probably sell my 32GB iPhone for somewhere in the $600 range, and get the next android phone for around half that on Craigslist (or just pay the MSRP which is usually around the $500 mark).

I have an HTC Incredible. I've only had it since this past August, but the other line on my account is due for an upgrade. My GF said she's fine with her phone, so that means upgrade for me. :D

I'll probably end up selling the Incredible on eBay.