What's new

What are you ditching for the Verizon iPhone4?

I traded my iPhone 3G on AT&T for a Motorola Droid on Verizon (switched because of the service), but since it's been so long since I've used an iPhone I forget what it's like to use it, I'm sure there will be a lot I miss about the Android.

I plan on testing out an iPhone 4 at an AT&T store to make sure I like it before consider switching.

I'll be ditching my BlackBerry Curve. I've never been too wowed with it; I actually liked the BB Pearl much better except for the keyboard. The mail program on the BB is really good, but that's about it. The app selection, IMHO, is pretty poor.

Ditching a Droid X and can't wait, i've had nothing but problems with this thing..

Dropping the Droid 1. I bought the Droid 1 the day it came out. I'm tired of my droid and ready to hurry up and get the iPhone.

Getting rid of my Storm 2. Would be nice not having to do a battery-pull every day.

I'm ditching my BB Storm 2. This is epic. We've waited for the iphone to come forever! So excited.

I'll be dropping an Eris and adding a fith line to the family plan to get a pair.

The wife and I are both dropping our BB Storm 1s. Been waiting for Verizon to finally release the iPhone, It will be so nice to not have to do battery pulls every other day!!

Wow, looks like the last of the Crackberry holdouts from the initial Droid releases will go away with the iPhone. That's gonna hurt bad.

A G'zone rock. This will be my first smartphone, never thought the day would come when I would own an iphone LOL!

A G'zone rock. This will be my first smartphone, never thought the day would come when I would own an iphone LOL!
That G'zone rock is pretty cool phone. Casio did good when they brought those out I thought. We used to have the G'zone brigade and we loved it. I'd say it had the best keyboard out any phone I have used. Not to mention they were built like a brick.